September 27, 2009

Kevin's Skydive

Something kevin has always wanted to do is skydive, but hadn't yet.... so here is a happy birthday for my hubby!
first, getting all strapped in... ready to go!
loading into the plane...
i love this picture it's so sweet of the kids watching dad fly off!
here he comes!
yay! a safe landing!
absolutely LOVE this picture! makes me think of a military man coming home from his tour and seeing his kids for the first time in a long time (i know that has nothing to do with what is going on here, but it just looks so nostalgic to me)
and he has the certificate to prove his adventure folks!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting. I always wanted to do that but now I feel way to old.
Way to go Kevin! I'm jealous. I do love the photo with the kids welcoming him, it does look like he was coming home from the war.